Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: sapienza
Borrowed from Italian Sapienza.
Sapienza (plural Sapienzas)
- A surname from Italian.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Sapienza is the 14409th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 2074 individuals. Sapienza is most common among White (95.52%) individuals.
- Hanks, Patrick, editor (2003), “Sapienza”, in Dictionary of American Family Names, volume 3, New York City: Oxford University Press, →ISBN.
Sapienza f (More fully: Libro della Sapienza)
- Wisdom, Book of Wisdom (deuterocanonical book of the Bible)
Sapienza m or f by sense
- a surname
- English terms borrowed from Italian
- English terms derived from Italian
- English lemmas
- English proper nouns
- English countable proper nouns
- English surnames
- English surnames from Italian
- Italian 3-syllable words
- Italian terms with IPA pronunciation
- Rhymes:Italian/ɛntsa/3 syllables
- Italian lemmas
- Italian proper nouns
- Italian feminine nouns
- Italian proper nouns with irregular gender
- Italian masculine nouns
- Italian nouns with multiple genders
- Italian masculine and feminine nouns by sense
- Italian surnames