Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Name of an Akkadian emperor famous for his conquest of the Sumerian city-states in the 24th and 23rd centuries BC.
- Name of two Assyrian kings.
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
- Sargon of Akkad on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Sargon of Akkad
- Sargon I on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Sargon I
- Sargon II on Wikipedia.Wikipedia:Sargon II