Jump to navigation Jump to search
Akkadian (not comparable)
- Of or pertaining to the Akkadian language of ancient Mesopotamia.
- Of or pertaining to the Akkadian Empire.
pertaining to the language
pertaining to the Empire
- The now extinct Semitic language of ancient Mesopotamia, formerly used as an international language of diplomacy.
- Synonym: Assyro-Babylonian
Akkadian (plural Akkadians)
- A Semitic inhabitant of the region of Mesopotamia near the city of Akkad.
inhabitant of the Akkad region
- Wiktionary’s coverage of Akkadian terms
- Akkadian language on Wikipedia.Wikipedia
- ISO 639-3 code akk (SIL)
- English terms suffixed with -ian
- English 4-syllable words
- English terms with IPA pronunciation
- English terms with audio links
- English terms with homophones
- English lemmas
- English adjectives
- English uncomparable adjectives
- English proper nouns
- English nouns
- English countable nouns
- en:Extinct languages