Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a Scientological manner; in terms of Scientology.
- 2009, James R. Lewis, Scientology, page 112:
- This notion of Hubbard is the reason for the gratitude Scientologists feel for Scientology's founder and originator—or, to put it Scientologically, the Source.
- 2010, Rachel M. McCleary, The Oxford Handbook of the Economics of Religion, page 294:
- Evangelists often encourage us to take an experimental attitude to their product by, for example, promising that “getting right with Jesus” will improve our marriages or that becoming Scientologically “clear” will have greater benefits for our mental health than buying sessions of secular psychotherapy.