Jump to navigation Jump to search
Sheerio (plural Sheerios)
- (slang) A fan of English singer-songwriter Ed Sheeran.
- 2014 July 10, Danny Schrafel, “‘Sheerios’ Conquer Huntington”, in Half Hollow Hills Newspaper, volume 16, number 22, page A2:
- Hordes of “Sheerios” descended on Huntington village Saturday night after star Ed Sheeran announced he would play a surprise concert at The Paramount that evening.
- 2015, Troy Sherman; Jael Goldfine, “57th Grammy Awards”, in The Cornell Daily Sun, volume 131, number 86, Cornell University, page 8:
- Ed Sheeran: Ever since I saw Mr. Sheeran do about as much justice to Nina Simone's “Be My Husband” as a white, orange-headed English man-boy possibly could, I've been a bit of a closet Sheerio.
- For more examples of usage of this term, see Citations:Sheerio.