Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A surname.
- A civil parish and small village in Cheshire East, Cheshire, England (OS grid ref SJ8060).
- A suburb of Redditch, Worcestershire, England (OS grid ref SP0467).
- A township in Jasper County, Illinois, United States.
- A hamlet and census-designated place in Bethel, Sullivan County, New York, United States.
- According to the 2010 United States Census, Smallwood is the 1926th most common surname in the United States, belonging to 18717 individuals. Smallwood is most common among White (68.67%) and Black/African American (25.11%) individuals.