Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: spanglish
- A language blend of English and Spanish spoken by both Latinos and Anglo-Americans, also called espanglés
- The mixing of Spanish and English together in a sentence.
His Spanglish was quite embarrassing when he said he was "embarazado".
blend of English and Spanish
- Alemañol, a mixture of German and Spanish
- Chinglish, a mixture of English and Chinese
- Denglisch, a mixture of English and German
- Franglais, a mixture of English and French
- Hinglish, a mixture of English and Hindi
- Portuñol, a mixture of Portuguese and Spanish