Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: spanglish
- A language blend of English and Spanish spoken by both Latinas, Latinos, and Anglo-Americans.
- The mixing of Spanish and English together in a sentence.
- His Spanglish was quite embarrassing when he said he was "embarazado".
blend of English and Spanish
- Alemañol (“mixture of German and Spanish”)
- Chinglish (“mixture of English and Chinese”)
- Denglisch, Germish (“mixture of English and German”)
- Franglais (“mixture of English and French”)
- Hinglish (“mixture of English and Hindi”)
- Portuñol (“mixture of Portuguese and Spanish”)
- Llanito (“mixture of English and Spanish in Gibraltar”)