- Why were some days of the week Nouns and others Proper nouns?
- Why has only Friday a en-noun template (including an explicitly mentioned plural)?
- Why has only Wednesday a Wikipedia link?
- Why do some definitons mention the USA use first and others the European?
Also a personal name
Seems to be popular in Christianized African countries such as Nigeria. Equinox ◑ 09:42, 16 June 2009 (UTC)
- Proper nouns are confused. 188.8.131.52 01:08, 4 April 2010 (UTC)
ISO 8601 standard
An odd thing to mention when defining "Sunday" in a dictionary! Equinox ◑ 15:13, 28 September 2010 (UTC)
Involuntarily logged out
The edit at 10:41, 21 September 2014 JST was created by me while I was logged out. --MihailJP (talk) 01:48, 21 September 2014 (UTC)