Talk:bad hair day
Earliest Usenet uses via Google Groups:
- bad hair day: alt.politics.homosexuality - 14 Sep 1991 by Doug Sewell
- (signature lines): I'm here, I'm queer, and I'm having a bad hair day -- Lily Braindrop
- bad hair days: soc.singles - 18 May 1992 by John Fereira
- My bad hair days are usually caused by oversleeping, taking a quick shower and then driving to work with the top down in my convertible.
- bad hair day's (incorrect apostrophe in plural): bit.listserv.autism - 10 Feb 1996 by Janet Edmonds
- Janet Edmonds - who should be glad for the lack of "bad hair day's" lately - the snatches of hair have nearly grown back to even with my new 'post-Clint-BT-surgery-short-length' - and I am really thankful for even this measure of success...
- Bad Hair Day's (possessive): alt.music.weird-al - before 13 Mar 1996 by Lex Friedman
- I have several questions about Bad Hair Day's insert. Where's the "Gilligan's Island Theme" cited above Amish Paradise located?
— Hippietrail 12:02, 22 Mar 2005 (UTC)