Talk:head in the clouds
The following discussion has been moved from Wiktionary:Requests for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
- Good idea, keeping the redirect. DCDuring TALK 14:35, 10 February 2011 (UTC)
Just wondering why my idiom examples keep getting deleted from the discussion section. They are relevant to the page. I am using it to teach my students, can you please just keep the discussion section opened for 24hrs before taking it down. Thanks. —This comment was unsigned.
- # We have very strict formatting standards, which you flouted by inserting random text with nonstandard headers.
- # A dictionary is about the words and phrases themselves as words and phrases, not about the concepts they express, so adding examples of usage that don't include the phrase is a waste of space.
- # Your sentences aren't particularly good as usage examples even when they do contain the phrase.
- # Your sentences aren't all that good, period. Please find somewhere else to demonstrate overripe pseudo-poetic blather to your students. Thanks. Chuck Entz (talk) 14:11, 4 May 2017 (UTC)