Jump to navigation Jump to search
Please do not re-nominate for verification without comprehensive reasons for doing so.
Can this word be interpreted two ways?
- 1: the state of being a homeowner.
- 2: home ownership (the ownership of a home / homes).
- I have made a new entry for home ownership, and had second thoughts afterwards. Donnanz (talk) 14:26, 29 September 2014 (UTC)
- Homeownership is definitely attested. Home ownership looks dodgy though. WT:COALMINE says "Unidiomatic terms made up of multiple words to officially meet WT:CFI when significantly more common than a single word spelling that already meets CFI". Google Books Ngram has it as about twice as common. That's probably "significantly more common". I doubt an rfd is merited. Anyway I struck homeownership as nominated by mistake. Renard Migrant (talk) 01:17, 3 October 2014 (UTC)
- RFV passed: plentiful attesting quotations at Dan Polansky (talk) 07:21, 6 December 2014 (UTC) ; the nominator did not even dispute the existence of the term. --