The following information passed a request for deletion.
This discussion is no longer live and is left here as an archive. Please do not modify this conversation, but feel free to discuss its conclusions.
I fail to see how this is idiomatic. Atelaes 21:34, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
- Sum of parts. Definition is bad - "you" is the person reading the article. SemperBlotto 21:55, 26 April 2007 (UTC)
- KeepThis is a term in regular use and means something different from "masturbation" on its own. Masturbation on its own means one person stimulating himself/herself.Barbara Shack 14:57, 30 April 2007 (UTC)
- Delete as just a silly entry. --Connel MacKenzie 06:18, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- RFV the second sense and keep if and only if it passes. Also RFV masturbation for "or by a partner".DAVilla 19:34, 5 May 2007 (UTC)
- Keep, for the reasons given by Dmol. — Paul G 15:11, 22 May 2007 (UTC)