|Utilities||Logs – New – Cleanup – Verification – Deletion – Requests – Shortcuts – Vandalism – Patrol Anons|
|Welcome||FAQ – Entry layout – Criteria for inclusion – Policies – Statistics – Talk – Mailing lists – Admins – Help|
7,431,958 All | New: 5 10 15 20 | Wanted: 5 | Short: 5 10 15 20 | Long: 5 10 15 20 | Categories: 5 10 | Images unused gallery
|Toolserv:||Cleanup - Rnd-cln - Stats - Stridvall - rnd-En - rnd (ja, de, fr, it, es, nl, sv, fi, ru)|
|WT:PREF||monobook MW:MB.js MW:MB.css custom cites spell UTC popup mess-with-popups beNice bs: tooly tips reformat |
|Discuss:||BP TR GP ID RFD RFV RFC A B C BR AN VIP ELE CFI BIL M2W TransTool|
|History:||BP TR GP ID RFD RFV RFC A B C BR AN VIP ELE CFI BIL Sp:Rc:Wikt rc|
- "...I happen to know for a fact that God doesn't care whether you split infinitives. But some people do, and that's a simple fact that no statistical table will change. A good descriptivist should tell you that. In fact, my beef with many descriptivists is that they don't describe enough. A really thorough description of a word or usage would take into account not only how many people use it, but in what circumstances and to what effect." (bolding added for emphasis) -Jack Lynch
- Toy of the month: http://connelm.homelinux.com/estimate.html#enwiktionary
- Toy of the day: http://tools.wikimedia.de/~joanjoc/artniw.php
- 100,000th edit: http://en.wiktionary.org/w/index.php?oldid=3889631
|Search user languages or scripts|
For reporting vandalism in progress try Wiktionary IRC.
- Create an account Don't forget to enter "e-mail address" when creating accounts for blocked users, or they won't get their (auto-generated) password.
|Oldest cleanup entries|
|WT:RFC Cleanup||WT:RFD Delete||WT:RFV Verify||WT:TR Discuss||Transwiki|
Word of the day
for June 8
|white whale n|
Today is World Oceans Day, a day recognized by the United Nations to highlight the importance of conserving and protecting the world’s oceans.
|← yesterday | About Word of the Day • Nominate a word • Leave feedback | tomorrow →|
MacKenzie&hideredirects=1&stripprefix=0 Pages starting with “User:Connel MacKenzie”.
talk:Connel MacKenzie&hideredirects=1&stripprefix=0 Pages starting with “User talk:Connel MacKenzie”.
- /bacon signature
- /doyle signature
- /scott signature
- /steele signature
- /redirects + /badredirects
- /sub-meaning pages
- /todo Language hdr
- /todo2 3rd level hdr
- /todo3 No meanings
- /todo4 No ==lang==
- /todo5 Linkless
- /todo6 *Spanish
- /todo7 Potential spam
- /todo8 bad 3rd hdrs
- /typos typos from our list
- /wikipedia words
- /wikipedia words with counts
- /orphaned talk pages
- /US vs. UK
- Interwikis that don't/can't interwiki properly: commons - meta - sep11 - toolserver ts-w
|This is a Wiktionary user page.
If you find this page on any site other than Wiktionary, you are viewing a mirror site. Be aware that the page may be outdated, and that the user this page belongs to may have no personal affiliation with any site other than Wiktionary itself. The original page is located at