- Happening or occurring frequently, with repetition.
- He has recurring asthma attacks.
- Revenge is a recurring theme in this novel.
- (mathematics) Of a decimal: having a set of digits that is repeated indefinitely.
- Every rational number can be written as either a terminating decimal or a recurring decimal.
math:having a set of digits that is repeated indefinitely
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.