Jump to navigation Jump to search
- An argument or debate.
- They had a bit of a disagreement about what color to paint the bedroom, but they have reached a compromise.
- A condition of not agreeing or concurring.
- The theory shows considerable disagreement with the data.
- See also Thesaurus:dispute
An argument or debate
A condition of not agreeing or concurring
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.