Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Jump to navigation Jump to search

What you call British English, is English. American English is an alternative to English. Specialize is the American English spelling of specialise.

Silly old-fashioned and wrong view. Ask any linguist. Equinox 15:49, 14 November 2011 (UTC)[reply]

Offensive, ill-informed reply. Check your history.

Both "Specialise" and "Specialize" are correct. It just depends where you're from. (Laghas (talk) 11:13, 30 May 2012 (UTC))Laghas[reply]