Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Télétubby
Teletubby (plural Teletubbies)
- Any of the four colour-coded tubby creatures that feature in the BBC children's television series Teletubbies.
- 2007, Michael Günter, Playing the Unconscious, page 98:
- She spoke like the Teletubbies, behaved like a Teletubby, and seemed to live in this harmonious toddler phantasy world.
- 2012, James Delingpole, How To Be Right
- They [wind turbines] turn pristine landscapes into Teletubby-style horror shows.