This template is designed for regular Latin adverbs that are:
- derived from 1st/2nd declension adjectives (e.g. lentē)
- derived from 3rd declension adjectives (e.g. crēbriter)
- lacking a comparative and superlative form (e.g. ceu)
- irregular (e.g. bene)
Regular adverb parameters
For regular adverbs, this template takes two parameters.
|1= adverb with macrons
|2=- if there is no comparative/superlative
- ceu (not comparable; second argument is
Irregular adverb parameters
For irregular adverbs, this template takes three parameters.
|1= full positive form, with macrons (if any)
|2= comparative form, with macrons (if any)
|3= superlative form, with macrons (if any)
|comp3= further comparatives, with macrons (if any)
|sup3= further superlatives, with macrons (if any)
- bene (irregular)
- facile (irregular)
- ēlātē (irregular, with irregular comparative and regular comparative but without superlative)
- imperiōsē (irregular, with regular comparative but without superlative)
- If you plan to change the format or usage of the positional or keyword parameters of this template, please leave a message of the talk page of User:SemperBlottoBot so that the bot can be modified to reflect those changes.