This template is used to mark a specific definition for deletion, rather than the page as a whole. It is designed to be used on the definition line itself. Typically, it is used for definitions that are redundant to other, better expressed definitions.
- The language code of the term in question. See Wiktionary:List of languages.
- The section of Wiktionary:Requests for deletion/English (if
|1=en) or Wiktionary:Requests for deletion/Non-English (for any other values of
|1=) to link to; this goes into the URL, after the pound sign. Defaults to the page name.
- The sort key for the page; rarely needs to be specified.
- Disable categorization of this page.
- Add the specified param value to a CSS span id contained in the request message.