Template talk:Portuguese personal pronouns
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- I agree, with these provisions:
- It contains an error: it's ‘com ele’ &c. when not reflexive.
- Traditionally cases are ordered vertically in most courses, let's stick to that custom.
- The reflexives unnecessarily clutter things up. There really is only one reflexive pronoun which is identical even in singular an plural; let's give it its own column. (Row in the current form.)
- ‘você’ &c. aren't really pronouns, they're nouns that are used in place of pronouns in some cases I think that as is they clutter up the table and should be moved to their own columns. Also, regardless of semantics, they're all grammatically 3rd person. —This unsigned comment was added by 126.96.36.199 (talk).