Korean makes frequent use of frequentatives. To this end, they make use of:
In the following, the "stem" may include one or more tensed forms (ㄲ, ㄸ, ㅃ, ㅆ, or ㅉ), if any available, of the original consonants.
- stem + -이다, -하다, etc. (less frequentative verbal suffix)
- stem + -거리다, -대다 (frequentative verbal suffix)
- stem + stem/d (doubled reduplication)
- stem + stem/a (ablauted reduplication)
- stem + stem/r (rhymed reduplication)
- stem + stem/m (mixed reduplication)
For example, the following cluster of stems may well be regarded as "Related terms," not to mention the "Derived terms" therefrom.
The following "Sortable tabulation" aims to make it easy to trace such relatedness in the cluster that may be dispersed indispensably.
- See also
- w: Frequentative #Korean
- w: Reduplication #Korean
- 표준국어대사전 편찬용 흉내말 목록 (모두 29,015개) 
- 한국어 의성어/의태어 모음(자동 추출) 
- User:KYPark/Korean frequentatives#싱긋