fKnowItSome (uncountable) in the sense that it describes a noun that cannot be used freely with numbers other than one and which therefore takes no plural form.
- One who knows at least an insignificant portion.
- An American living in a major university town.
- A parent who knows about kids.
- A grownup who still knows how to use a purple crayon.
- A being capable of withstanding great force.
Türkiye'de doğdum. İlk kelimelerim "anneye gel" oldu, ve yürümeyi öğrenmeden önce İstanbul'dan ayrıldım. Eu amaria aprender o português um dia. However, at the moment, the main languages over which I am struggling to gain mastery are French and English. Je suis née a wiktionary à 04:56 GMT, jeudi, le quatre janvier. Je suis alors, wiktionarycapricorne.
|Search user languages or scripts|