Other people's stuff I like; pages to keep in mind; miscellanea.
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists/Contemporary poetry
- User:Ungoliant MMDCCLXIV/self examples
- Analysis of my edits here
- If I ever learn Greek
- Formal grammar
- Intro courses
- Grammars + dictionary (in Greek)
- Grammar etc overview
- Classical Greek
- Biblical Greek
- The Latin corpus that I can't seem to remember to use: mqdq.it
To-day many fresh demands are made upon the compiler of a dictionary. It is no longer enough that [s/]he should be fully conversant with the present-day standard of the language. [S/]He must not merely bring the vocabulary up to date nor must [s/]he confine oneself to the definition of a word as such, but [s/]he has to take into account its meaning within a given context and its idiomatic variations. This aspect of language as a living organism has particularly been borne in mind in the present dictionary...
— Gerhard Cordes