I'm a sysop and pretty perpetually active when not on holiday, and I hope to stay that way. If you have a question, do feel free to ask and I'll do my best.
- I feel very comfortable understanding texts and communicating in the following languages: English, Latin, and Yiddish.
- I can understand and communicate in, but not wholly without error, the following languages: Spanish, Tok Pisin, Bislama, Pijin, Afrikaans, Portuguese, Swahili, Chichewa, and Klingon.
- I can understand, but do not feel comfortable communicating in, the following languages: Italian, French, German, Interlingua, Mauritian Creole, Middle English, Esperanto, Ido, and any major Polynesian language.
- I have briefly studied, but can neither understand texts of even slight complexity nor communicate effectively in, the following languages: Tibetan, Greek (ancient and modern), Hebrew, Egyptian, Thai, Mandarin, Japanese, and many others.
- All these are in written ability, and in some languages I am assuming that I can check a few words in a handy dictionary, but for Wiktionary purposes they all hold true. Feel free to give me some practice by leaving me messages in any language in the first three categories.
- Metaknowledge/Bantu priorities
- Metaknowledge/Swahili copula
- Metaknowledge/Tok Pisin without etymology
- Metaknowledge/Types of vandal
- Category:Requests for attention in etymologies in Latin entries
- User:Caladon/Latin worklist
- Category:Translingual entries needing etymology