Any help is appreciated.
drapefold dock (of a terrane, to attach to a larger landmass) miosyncline eusyncline free cheek fixed cheek bouldery (noun) long tom (see long Tom) sulpheret (= sulphuret?) Bruchgeitrochen (is this even English?) exotic terrane Pillars of Hercules geophysical Moho petrologic Moho Mohos G.H.Q. wold (eye dialect def) horn core (possibly SOP unless horncore) lake whitening heat budget Ekman spiral Langmuir spiral (see Langmuir circulation) float method flow method overturn (noun) scroll lake salt wedge ice ramp siderochrome Winkler titration prosicula virgula#English nema#English well-jacket drill string side-scan block slump lithic sandstone shelf-break freeze-up balloonsonde SWASH side-swimmer phi scale (and φ scale?) curvilinear grid θ-intercept position vector friendzone (noun & verb; see friend zone) anodium marionation hypoprotomeric protrunk macropleuron opisthotrunk phaselus#English euanamorphosis olenoid flaggy (missing technical sense, methinks) feather-stitch (= featherstitch?) doublure (missing sense) elabrum epistomium postpygidium polisomite extracoelenteric posiment(s) negament(s)
- Forgotten lists
- this old wordlist of linguistics terms still has some redlinks
- Also have some redlinks on these: User:Thryduulf/words and User:Thryduulf/local history gloassary.
- Problematic Grecian accusatives needing new tables: phrasis, Aeneas
- The mysterious Portus Cale
- cymitharra probably has no uses
- Tabanorum lacus, various element names, and other stuff to RFV once the status of Latin is clearer
New logo, CFI for extinct langs (cf. hamaxostichus), clarify durability in CFI?, move order of L3 headers in ELE, CFI for chemical compounds, maybe clarify CFI for conlangs, IWs at Wikidata