- (dated) Anodized aluminum.
1943, Product Engineering - Volume 14, Issues 7-12, page 251:
- This toughness is the result of a uniquely fine grain size imparted by vanadium to steel, anodium steels are readily cast, forged, and rolled.
1945, Building Science Abstracts - Volumes 18-19, page 125:
- Terrazzo is not recommended as a wall covering but rather 12 in. by 8 in. tiles of a soft green colour particularly for the operating rooms where too, shelves may be of polished anodium covered with green rubber pad.
1961, East African Trade & Industry - Issues 89-97, page 29:
- Most of the items can be supplied in any of the following finishes : brass bronze, nickel silver, chromium, anodium, satin chrome.
1963, Great Britain Ministry of Education, Youth Club: Withywood Bristol, page 59:
- External doors: mortice latch-locks, anodized anodium lever handles and 4 in. steel butts.
1967, Chemical Processing - Volume 13, Part 2, page v:
- The ability to anodize at these high core densities is attributable to a novel method of transporting the electrolyte over the anodium surface in a direction opposite to the travel of the strip.