Jump to navigation Jump to search
VPL (plural VPLs)
- Visible panty line.
- Visual programming language.
- 2010, Kang Zhang, Visual Languages and Applications, →ISBN, page 167:
- Implementing a visual programming language (VPL) is much harder man implementing a textual programming language (Myers 1990).
- Ventral posterolateral nucleus.
- 2004, George Paxinos, The Rat Nervous System, →ISBN, page 414:
- The ventral posterior complex is the main relay for sensory inputs to reach the cerebral cortex and it can be divided into at least three main parts: the ventral posterolateral nucleus (VPL) receiving spinal somatosensory inputs, the ventral posteromedial nucleaus (VPM) receiving trigeminal somatosensory inputs, and the parvicellular medial parts of both the VPL and VPM, i.e., the VPPC, which forms the main thalamic relay for gustatory and visceral ascending pathways.