Wiktionary:Previously deleted entries/T
Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
RFV and RFD - Previously deleted entries
This is the final resting place for words that have failed either the rfv or rfd process. Note that links that appear blue may have additional meanings that haven't been deleted, or may just be redirects.
- tiddly-om-pom-pom See Discussion WT:RFVA October 2006
- teh gay See discussion WT:RFVA October 2006
- technogypsy See discussion WT:RFVA November 2006
- titjob See Discussion discussion archive
- toxology See discussion archive
- Tatar Language Please dont delete loan words There are no synonyms for loan words. See discussion archive.
- Taumatawhakatangihangakoauauotamateaturipukakapikimaungahoronukupokaiwhenuakitanatahu. See discussion archive.
- That which is difficult to obtain is highly valued. See discussion archive.
- The cage by Neil Bissoondath story of a young Japanese woman. See discussion archive.
- Category:Third-person singular simple present forms (English). See discussion archive.
- Category:the proscriptions of She Literally Exploded. See discussion archive.
- Tschüs. See discussion archive.
- T. timens discussion archive
- tool-assisted speedrun archive
- tell a lie archive