|This page is no longer active. It is being kept for historical interest.|
|No discussion is needed to revive this page; simply remove the |
A Wiktionary project is a resource for managing families of Wiktionary information. It is not a place for information, it is a place about that information: formatting, what to include, etc. The talk pages are a convenient meeting point for people interested in a particular project.
Most Wiktionary projects are inactive, as the activity of most Wiktionary contributors is not organized around pages created as projects (compare to WikiProjects at the English Wikipedia).
Active Wiktionary projects:
- Wiktionary:Frequency lists - lists of words from several languages that need entries.
- Wiktionary:Thesaurus - A thesaurus project.
- Wiktionary:Project - Multilingual translations.
- Wiktionary:Picture dictionary - a project to make Wiktionary more accessible by adding images.
- Wiktionary:Todo - cleanup requests
- Wiktionary:Things to do - more general things to do
- Wiktionary:Wikollocation - a dictionary of collocation, colligation, connotation, fixed expressions, word registers and cliches.