This is the sandbox, a page for experimenting with editing Wiktionary pages. Feel free to try out your skills at formatting here by editing this page. Alternatively, you may want to read through How to edit a page for explanations.
NOTE: Any content added to this page may be deleted in twelve hours or less. Do not use this page for anything that you want to keep.
Where, historically, the word comes from (from the Latin […])
- (Received Pronunciation) enPR: prə-nŭn'-sē-ā′-shən, IPA(key): pɹəˌnʌnsiˈeɪʃən/ invalid IPA characters (/)
- Rhymes: -eɪʃən
- Hyphenation: hy‧phen‧a‧tion
Default (plural Sandbox/Defaults)
- Definition 1.
- (figuratively) Definition 2.
Some notes about how the entry is usually used.
- Words having an etymological link to word.
- Relevant words that don't have any etymological link to word.
- Insert any references here.
The aim of this subpage is to quickly restore the Sandbox to something like a full page from time to time. It's nice for newer users who edit the Sandbox to have something already on the page which they can edit. Please replace the content of the near-empty sandbox with precisely this: