Jump to navigation Jump to search
- A coastal prefecture-level city in northeastern Shandong, China.
- 2022 May 12, “Yantai, a Fairyland in the Spring Breeze”, in EFE, archived from the original on 13 July 2022:
- It’s the time of early spring in Yantai, the central city on the Shandong Peninsula. The trees are quietly stretching new branches and sprouting fresh green buds, spreading out the turquoise of cyan on the piece of the land.
- (historical) Zhifu, a former village in northeastern Shandong, China, which grew into modern Yantai.
- A village in the township of Haidao, Xiapu County, in the prefecture-level city of Ningde, Fujian, China.
- (coastal city in Shandong, China): (dated) Chefoo
a city of China