Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (informal) To behave like Mark Zuckerberg, especially to eject a co-investor by diluting their stock, similar to the alleged treatment of Eduardo Saverin.
- 2012 March 20, Bill Simmons, “NBA Trade Value, Part 1”, in Grantland:
- If there hadn't been 2,000 witnesses, I would have Zuckerberged the idea for myself.
- 2014, Jesse McLean, Wait For It: The Legendary Story of How I Met Your Mother:
- Robin's claim that she created Marshall's Minnesota Tidal Wave cocktail, which leads to Marshall accusing her of “Zuckerberging” him (“The Time Travelers”).
- 2016, Tomer Sharon, Validating Product Ideas: Through Lean User Research, page 105:
- We are Zuckerberging it! All those investors who turned us down just don't get it.
- 2018 August 3, Corey Plante, “'Rick and Morty' Failed to Make Us Hate Capitalism With Pluto and the Devil”, in Inverse:
- We see as much in the finale: Summer helps the Devil build up the n33dful.com digital empire, and he kicks her out just after he’s bought by Google. “You’re Zuckerberging me!?” Summer cries as she’s carried away by security.