accessway (plural accessways)
- A route providing access.
- 1994, Ed San Luis, Office and Office Building Security, page 30:
- […] the typical flat commercial roof has numerous skylights, ventilation openings, trap doors, and other maintenance accessways that are more convenient points of penetration.
- 2011, Sharon Koomen Harmon, Katherine E. Kennon, The Codes Guidebook for Interiors (page 150)
- Elements that create aisles or aisle accessways may be movable by the users. However, when designing a space, the furniture layout must provide the required egress and accessible path.