Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- horn (of animal), antlers
- horn material (substance from which horns are made)
- horn, feeler
- horn vessel, drinking horn
- (music) horn, trumpet
- horn (of vehicle); buzzer (in factory, etc.)
- erection (of penis)
Declension of adharc
Forms with the definite article
Terms derived from adharc
|Radical||Eclipsis||with h-prothesis||with t-prothesis|
|Note: Some of these forms may be hypothetical. Not every
possible mutated form of every word actually occurs.
- "adharc" in Foclóir Gaeilge-Béarla, An Gúm, 1977, by Niall Ó Dónaill.
- Franz Nikolaus Finck, 1899, Die araner mundart, Marburg: Elwert’sche Verlagsbuchhandlung, vol. II, 4.
- “1 adarc, aiderc” in Dictionary of the Irish Language, Royal Irish Academy, 1913–76.
- horn (growth on an animal's head)
- aon-adharcach m (“unicorn”)