Jump to navigation Jump to search
aggressive + -ness
Audio (US) (file)
aggressiveness (usually uncountable, plural aggressivenesses)
- (uncountable) The state or quality of being aggressive.
- Synonym: aggression
- 1992, Toni Morrison, Jazz, Vintage (2016), page 29:
- It was a randy aggressiveness he had enjoyed because he had not used or needed it before.
- (uncountable) The propensity of a soil or water to dissolve metal or cement structures.
- The aggressiveness of various sulfate salts towards concrete is partly related to solubility.
- (countable) The result or product of being aggressive.
state or quality being aggressive