Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Biodiversity in agriculture.
- 1996, Jitendra Srivastava, Biodiversity and Agriculture: Implications for Conservation and Development, World Bank Publications:
- In the Bank's policy dialogue with member countries and in its lending programs, little attention has been paid to agrobiodiversity concerns, and even less to the interplay between agriculture and biodiversity conservation.
- 2013, Walter Simon de Boef, Community Biodiversity Management: Promoting resilience and the conservation of plant genetic resources:
- It is only in recent years that attention on community conservation, particularly with reference to agrobiodiversity, has started to gain momentum.
- 2014 October 4, Anelyse M. Weiler et al., “Food sovereignty, food security and health equity: a meta-narrative mapping exercise”, in Health Policy and Planning, volume 30, DOI:10.1093/heapol/czu109:
- Six Peruvian Quechua communities live in the Park and collaboratively manage approximately 600 varieties of native potato to ensure the region’s food sovereignty by conserving its agrobiodiversity and traditional farming systems.