Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: air-con
aircon (plural aircons)
- (UK, Philippines, Singapore, abbreviation, informal) Air conditioning.
- 2015 September 10, Jemima Kiss, “Clean and green, but an electric car can give a driver some shocks”, in The Guardian:
- And when I suggested turning the aircon off to make the battery last longer, he threw back his head and laughed; later I read that the car’s economy driving mode does exactly that, turning off aircon to extend the car’s range.
- 2019 September 9, “Meralco rates down for the fifth straight month”, in Manila Bulletin:
- using the aircon at mid-setting or at 25 degrees Celsius for maximum efficiency.