Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: anti-Zionist
- Alternative spelling of
- 2013, Laurence J. Silberstein, The Postzionism Debates, page 211:
- Aronoff defines as antizionist “those groups that reject all aspects of the Zionist civil religion and deny even de-facto recognition of the right of Israel to exist as an independent state.
- 2012, e-mail with David Turner of the Jerusalem Post, published in 2013 by Jonas E. Alexis, in Christianity and Rabbinic Judaism, page 541:
- You do seem somewhat more open than most engaged in what I see as your antisemitic/antizionist agenda.
- 1997, a German text translated in Germano-slavica, volume 10, issue 1, page 33
- His need is to help people in the manner of a born doctor; he is antizionist [transl. antizionistisch] and Jesus and Dostoevsky are his leaders.
- 2005, Yitzchak Kerem, The 1999 Shiraz libel: the commandment of redeeming prisoners : a diary : a collection of the activities for the release of the 13 prisoners in Shiraz, Iran, March 1999-February 2003:
- Moreover, it has proven pointless dealing with the justiciary officials, all of whom are rabidly antizionist fundamentalist clerics [so much for political correctness;