Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (anatomy) Of or pertaining to an antrum.
- 1998, Jay H. Stein, Internal Medicine:
- Antral gastritis may be graded as mild, moderate, or severe on the basis of an evaluation of the degree of obliteration of the pyloric glands, the degreee of infiltration of the lamina propria by inflammatory cells, and the presence and extent of intestinal metaplasia.
- 2003, Ian R. Gordon, Laboratory Production of Cattle Embryos:
- In sheep and cattle, it takes about 40 days for an early antral follicle (diameter 0.20-0.25 mm) to reach the preovulary stage.
of or pertaining to an antrum