- (nonstandard) plural of
- 1840, Elizabeth Barrett Browning, “To H. S. Boyd”, in Frederic G. Kenyon, editor, The Letters of Elizabeth Barrett Browning (1 of 2), published 1898:
- […] she pleased me with her account of you whom she had lately seen--dwelling upon your retrograde passage into youth, and the delight you were taking in the presence and society of some still more youthful, fair, and gay monstrum amandum, some prodigy of intellectual accomplishment, some little Circe who never turned anybodies into pigs.
- 1908, Amy Le Feuvre, 'Me and Nobbles':
- And it's only fathers who love anybodies; Nurse told me they always did.
- (nonstandard) possessive form of