Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Received Pronunciation) IPA(key): /əˈsəʊʃieɪtɪd/, /əˈsəʊsieɪtɪd/
- (General American) IPA(key): /əˈsoʊʃieɪtɪd/, /əˈsoʊsieɪtɪd/
Audio (US) (file)
- Hyphenation: as‧so‧ci‧ated
associated (not comparable)
- (of a person or thing) connected with something or another person.
- an associated member
- the associated risks
- (of a company) connected or amalgamated with another company.
person or thing connected with something
- simple past tense and past participle of