b- (3rd person indirect object prefix) + -é- (“about” ) + -ná- (“around”) + -ho- (“space, area, things”) + -◌́- (ni-modal 3rd person subject prefix) + -Ø- (classifier) + -zin (neuter imperfective stem of root -ZĮĮD, “to know”).
Audio (NV) (file)
- it is known about, there is knowledge about it, to know about something
- Shił bééhózin — I know it, know about it (litt. knowledge is with me)
- Doo bił bééhózin da — She/he/it doesn't know it, doesn't know about it
- Tʼáadoo bił bééhóziní da — There is no one who knows about it
- Doo bééhózin da — it is lost, it has vanished (as a pet or a child) (litt. its whereabouts are not known)
This verb is limited to expression in the third person.
This is a neuter verb that only uses the imperfective stem.
Paradigm: Neuter imperfective (ni), third person only.