Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (US) A nice, well-furnished dwelling where an unmarried man lives, usually by himself, but sometimes with other men.
- 2008, Gucci Mane (lyrics and music), “Bachelor Pad”, in The Movie:
- Wanna slow dance in my mansion / Shawty wanna stay in my bachelor pad / But I'm a bachelor and I'm happy
- 2018 September 19, Katie Rife, “Eli Roth, of all directors, brings Amblin magic to the kid-lit horror of The House With A Clock In Its Walls”, in The Onion AV Club:
- But upon his arrival, Lewis discovers that his uncle’s place is no threadbare bachelor pad. It’s a creaky old Victorian mansion, full of overstuffed chairs, flocked wallpaper, stained glass, creepy carnival curios, and dozens and dozens of clocks.