Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (Internet slang) for reasons that are tangential, dubious or unknown
- 2013 February 18, Steven D'Aprano, “Re: Differences creating tuples and collections.namedtuples”, in comp.lang.python (Usenet):
- Why would I change the syntax like that? Because reasons. Good or bad, what's done is done […]
- 2013 October 25, Playa, “Re: [GW] Local Celebrity?”, in rec.games.miniatures.warhammer (Usenet):
- FW shoe-horned AM into Isstvan in HH2: Massacre, because reasons.
- 2014 January 13, TC10K, “Re: Best Places to eat in Orlando?”, in rec.roller-coaster (Usenet):
- HotKrust just got the Orlando Sentinel award for "best of Orlando" in some category, I think "lunch spot" or something.
At any rate, I've not eaten there but I plan to next time I'm in town.
- 2014 January 17, ultra.m...@hotmail.com, “Prime Technology Question”, in alt.toys.transformers (Usenet):
- They couldn't restore his hand since because reasons!!! ...that's why. honest. It's actually that simple. see television doesn't have to explain itself.