Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Pronunciation spelling of big. (Imitating certain foreign accents)
- 1907, Booth Tarkington, His Own People:
- He is beeg like his beeg country.
- 1914, Wells Hastings, The Best American Humorous Short Stories:
- "Because," said Gideon, smiling down at her, "I ain' got no beeg club like she has."
- 1998 August 28, Dan Savage, “Savage Love”, in Chicago Reader:
- More recently, former MTV VJ Simon Rex was discovered to have made a handful of pornos prior to becoming a beeg music television star.