- (slang, US) A man who continually meets and attracts women.
- 2005, Reinhold Aman, Maledicta, volume 10, page 92:
- The figure of speech finds full expression in the description of how to pick up women: Tie a rope around the leg of a bitch magnet and throw him out a car window while cruising slowly through a crowded area.
- 2009, Nicholas L. Syrett, The Company He Keeps: A History of White College Fraternities
- Brad Land recounts that his fraternity pledged a former model from New York, despite the fact that he was a Yankee, because the brothers felt he would be a "bitch magnet," drawing attractive women to the fraternity.
- 2012, John Howard, Rock My World
- The man was a bitch magnet and looking like Steve Stunning didn't hurt either.