Jump to navigation Jump to search
blogsite (plural blogsites)
- (Internet) A web site whose primary content is a blog.
- 2008, Andrew Haney, Build Websites with Drupal, page 148:
- With Drupal, anyone can create their own blogsites, portals, forums, websites, social networking sites, resource directories, etc.
- 2009, Stewart Firth, Jon Fraenkel, The 2006 military takeover in Fiji: the coup to end all coups? (page 232)
- The discussion boards and blogsites became battle sites for supporters and detractors of Chaudhry.