Jump to navigation Jump to search
- In a blond manner.
- 1969, Booth Tarkington, Some old portraits: a book about art and human beings, page 1:
- The portrait shows Essex's hair waved, almost curled, and dark auburn, darker than the blondly reddish beard, and this might be an accident of pigments unequally deepened by time; but that's improbable.
- 1984, Samuel R. Delany, Carl Freedman, Stars in my pocket like grains of sand (page 85)
- I got chills, while on Clym's blondly hairy foot, a mechanical beetle with copper pincers crawled amidst tattooed green and yellow crenna roothairs, to disappear under his pants' cuff.
- 1993, Wright Morris, Writing my life: an autobiography, page 380:
- Calvin's younger, and blondly pretty, brother proved to be a budding backwoods aesthete.