Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (pathology) alternative form of .
- 2012, P. Fondu, O. Thijs, Haemostatic Failure in Liver Disease, →ISBN, page 122:
- Red blood cells with or without cryosupernatant plasma depending on volume need were given to compensate for bloodloss.
- 2013, A. A. Letavet, E. B. Kurlyandskaya, The Toxicology of Radioactive Substances: Volume 3.59, →ISBN, page 82:
- Thus, bloodloss also revealed in rabbits subjected to prolonged Fe administration certain changes in leucopoiesis, especially in lymphopoiesis.
- 2013, C.H. Gips, R.A. Krom, Progress in Liver Transplantation, →ISBN, page 5:
- An important problem is the coagulation abnormalities, intrinsic to the deterioration of liver function, with subsequent massive peroperative bloodloss.