body-hugging (comparative more body-hugging, superlative most body-hugging)
- (of clothing) Clinging tightly to one's body.
- 2009, Peter Walker, The Guardian, 9 Oct 2009:
- You might think you look great in the full, body-hugging Lycra gimp suit, but chances are your girlfriend disagrees – according to the poll only 7% of the women asked found it a good look.
clinging tightly to one's body
- French: please add this translation if you can
- Russian: обтя́гивающий (ru) (obtjágivajuščij)
- Spanish: please add this translation if you can